Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide
Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z: The pressure point sciences of Kyusho Jitsu is a study. It is not something you learn a few points about and then master it.
Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Kyusho Jitsu is the study of the destructive aspects of these sciences for use in self defense via martial art study and training. This is done via pressure points.
In my new book the Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z I am for the first time going to cover all aspects of study from Novice to master levels.
Which for a seasoned student is a great reference, for someone totally new to the art and science of Kyusho Jitsu a complete learning guide, starting off with the basic principles and continuing to advanced levels.
Everything you need to know about pressure points in one book.
Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide
Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z NOT a reference manual, this is an instructional step by step guide to aid you through all the learning stages and level to become proficient with pressure points.
There is no book like this one anywhere that I am aware of!
This book is divided into 5 sections.
- The first section called Kyusho Theories and Concepts looks at the study from the clinical standpoint. There is so much to learn. Starting at the beginning for someone who knows nothing about Kyusho Jitsu and the progressing through all the levels to master class study.
- The second section focuses on training Kyusho Jitsu. How to take your root art and learn to apply it withing the study. I will explore Kata and how to see the Kyusho Jitsu pressure point strikes within them. And also the application of the principles of Kyusho Jitsu. This section is application!
- The third section will focus on street application. And yes there is a difference. You will understand how pressure points can and will work during an attack. This is where you will learn more about meridian theory.
- Dim Mak Theories.
- The fifth and final section is charts and other important diagrams for reference.
Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z is just what it says it is COMPLETE!!
What are the contents?
So, what is covered in this book?
- All Kyusho Principles in detail
- All concepts and theories
- Alarm Points
- Associated Alarm Points
- Special Purpose Pressure Points
- Angles and access
- Best pressure points for self defense
- Kata interpretation
- No Touch Knockouts
- Chi Development
- Making Kyusho work on the streets
- Dim Mak
- Vibrating Palm
- And so much more!
This book is laid out in such a way as you can follow right from page one and get started. There is no jumping around or need to cross reference anything. And the best news is that it is constructed just like I teach study groups in my Dojo. No video references necessary! Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z is really complete!
Most of all the book includes charts, tables and illustrations so you can see exactly what you need to do. And this is in a plain language without only relying on technical references. Over the years I have written dozens of book about Kyusho Jitsu. Books like the 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho.
This book will leave no stone unturned.
Why this book?
The main reason for me decided to release a book like this is because of the vast number of questions I get weekly. And the questions have a common theme. I understand the basic idea, but how do I really apply this? In the pages of this book I am going to answer many of your questions, perhaps all!
This is going to be a no holds barred look at Kyusho Jitsu.
English and Spanish Editions!
For a limited time!
You will find nothing like my Complete Kyusho Jitsu Learning Guide from A to Z anywhere else. Most instructors keep information from the student to keep them coming back and paying more. I am not doing this! This cover all the basics to advanced information you need.
Pressure points is an amazing study, and it is just that a study. One that takes time to master!
And if you are not happy with the book within 30 days then submit a Support TIcket and I will refund you the price you paid!. How can you go wrong?
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day! Keep Learning!
Vă mulțumesc pentru timpul acordat și o zi minunată! Continua sa inveti!
Al vostru în arte,
Mare Maestru Art Mason