Mastering Triple Warmer Meridian
Well I guess I am lying. I said my last eBook How to Create an Eclectic Style was my last one. But I was wrong, there is one more in me! And that is Mastering Triple Warmer Meridian - Pressure Points of the Mind.
This will be an interesting work. Triple Warmer is perhaps the most powerful of all the meridians of the body. After all no matter where you hit the body you active Triple Warmer bilaterally!
And I have been thinking about this for a long time. One of the most popular articles I have written on my blog is on the Triple Warmer Meridian.
And there is so much more to it! Understanding this as a base makes your ability to make all things, all aspects of Kyusho Jitsu work better.
The POWER of Triple Warmer
And as I have been consider this, I really do feel this topic needs a eBook. In this case a video will just not do. And I love doing video. But Triple Warmer is so POWERFUL I have to do this.
Mastering Triple Warmer Meridian - Pressure Points of the Mind. That is the full title of the book! Why is that? Because Triple warmer does not just control the temperature of the 3 regions of the body. But it also controls the endocrine system. The "hypothalamus," the part of your brain that controls emotions, and therefore thoughts.
This is massively powerful information!
What's in this Book?
- Body language to understand what the attacker is thinking
- Which pressure points cause emotional breakdown.
- Understanding in depth how emotions control actions
- Using Sound "words" to control bad situation to deescalate
- How "sound" can weaken the the body via Triple Warmer
- Why Triple Warmer is the center of Pressure Point understanding
- Using your Triple Warmer Meridian and its Chi against the attacks Triple Warmer.
- Psychology of attacking the brain.
- Basing everything off Triple Warmer
- Road map of the best pressure point to capitalize on Triple Warmers Power.
- And much more!
Now Available in English & Spanish!
You will be given a choice of English or Spanish or both when downloading
I have learned so much personally from writing this eBook and connecting the dots!!